Iklimku is aimed as a campaign movement to raise public awareness and concern of the policymakers on climate change and the environmental problems caused by it. iklimku chose a visual campaign as a medium since it can deliver the stories of climate and environment change closer to us.
We hope the vision will engage you to contribute for us. iklimku accept photo stories to be published on iklimku.org. The theme of the photo story will be about the impact of climate change, environmental damage, the resilience and adaptation of humans or affected communities, and the innovations made by these people to deal with the changes.
How to Contribute
- Everyone can submit.
- The photo story is not limited to be created within a certain time or period, as long as it is contextual with today’s needs.
- We receive around 12-20 photos for every submission, please send them in low-resolution size.
- The story for each submission must be around 1,200-1,800 words.
- Each submitted photo story shall include the information of the sender’s personal data (full name, short bio, address, contact number, personal website [if any], and social media account). The required data will be kept in the contributor database of www.iklimku.org. Meanwhile, the full name, short profile, and personal website of the sender will be displayed on the website.
- All the submission documents (or a link contains the sender’s photo story and personal data) shall be submitted to: [email protected].
- Iklimku will respond to each incoming submission ASAP, no later than 3 days after the email is received. If the email reply is not received by the sender within the period, please consider that the photo story will not be published on our website.
- All submitted work remains the property of the sender; along with it, the copyright status, property rights, and responsibility of the copyright holder.
- Iklimku has an obligation to review, edit, publish, and unpublish the submitted work.
- Selected photo stories chosen by the editors of Iklimku will be published on www.iklimku.org and on social media of Iklimku scheduled following the publication. The sender will receive proper compensation.